Nestled on Brooklyn’s southwest coast, Bay Ridge offers some of the borough’s most beautiful scenery, with views of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, the bay and harbor, and Staten Island beyond.
(Fort Hamilton is a residential neighborhood within Bay Ridge. It’s also a post of the Army National Guard and the United States Army Reserve, and these provide military support for New York City.learn more about this neighborhood
#69Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% Pre War
- 20% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 15% Walk-Up
- 14% Private House
- 6% Condo or Co-Op Building
- - Fabulous classic building in THE HART OF BAY RIDGE
- - STEPS to the Bay! Literally across the street!
- - Elevator building
- - On-site laundry
- - Live-in super
- - Newly Renovated apartment. EVERYTHING Brand new!
- - Spacious
- - Great layout
- - Brand new modern Kitchen w/Dishwasher!
- - Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- - Brand New appliances
- - Ample cabinet/counter Space
- - Refinished Sparkling Oak wood flooring!
- - BRAND NEW Modern tiled Bath
- - Ample closet space
- - Expansive Upgraded Windows
- - Gorgeous natural light exposure
- - High Ceilings
- - Rich original details & moldings
- - Sleek finishes!
- - EXCELLENT bustling prime area! PRIME BAY RIDGE
- - STEPS FROM EVERYTHING; Steps from ALL trendy shopping,bars/nightlife,convenience and TRAIN!
- - See for yourself: http://www.walkscore.com/score/9323-shore-road-brooklyn-ny-11209
- * 1st months rent + security deposit + Broker fee to move in!
- * Pets OK UPON APPROVAL!
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Acccept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
- * This apartment is available immediately so PLEASE serious callers ONLY
$2,840, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Pre War
- Web ID: 09142003
R95th St (0.43 mi)
R86th St (0.62 mi)
R77th St (1.04 mi)
RBay Ridge Av (1.39 mi)
N R59th St (1.87 mi)