Nestled on Brooklyn’s southwest coast, Bay Ridge offers some of the borough’s most beautiful scenery, with views of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, the bay and harbor, and Staten Island beyond.
(Fort Hamilton is a residential neighborhood within Bay Ridge. It’s also a post of the Army National Guard and the United States Army Reserve, and these provide military support for New York City.learn more about this neighborhood
#69Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% Pre War
- 20% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 15% Walk-Up
- 14% Private House
- 6% Condo or Co-Op Building
- Available to move in June 1- July 1st !
- New Construction Modern High End Home
- Dark Hardwood Floors,
- Two bedrooms,
- Two European Marble Baths.
- Living Dining Room Combo,
- Eat in European Kitchen,Stone Counter Tops
- Kitchen Island, Stainless Steel Appliances including Wine Refrigerator
- Terrace with Amazing Verrazano and Harbor Views.
- Washer and Dryer
- Two Cars assigned parking in garage included in Rent
- Seperate A/C, Heating In Each Room.
- Video Intercom Entry.
- One of A Kind ! Won't Last !
$3,000, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- New Building
- 1050 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 3145988
R95th St (0.34 mi)
R86th St (0.77 mi)
R77th St (1.25 mi)
RBay Ridge Av (1.63 mi)