Greenpoint is Brooklyn’s northernmost neighborhood.
A 2005 rezoning has caused a surge of new waterfront residential developments in Greenpoint's formerly industrial spaces. These apartments offer great value to renters in terms of space, quality, and amenities. In turn, many renters - whether they are students, artists, families, or commuters - seek out and fall in love with this up-and-coming Brooklyn neighborhood.learn more about this neighborhood
#41Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 19% New Building
- 17% Walk-Up
- 15% Pre War
- 9% Luxury Highrise
- 7% Loft Building
**Price recently lowered...act now to take advantage!
This beautiful, newly renovated 2nd floor corner apartment features:
- Spacious floor-through layout and large windows with multiple exposures.
- High ceilings, hardwood floors, and original pre-war details.
- Beautiful coved molding and restored pressed-tin ceilings.
- Huge walk-in closet and lots of storage.
- New energy-efficient iron radiators.
- One of only two units in this lovely pre-war building.
- Steps to Manhattan Ave shoping, dining and nightlife.
- Market / grocery just across the street.
- Owner is flexible to layout changes and customization.
- Pets are ok, depending on weight and breed.
Nearest Cross Streets: Nassau Ave and Eckford.
Nearest Subways: Nassau G is 0.2 miles. Bedford/Driggs L is 0.5 miles.
To view this apartment please message David here, or call/text him at .
$2,600, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- 750 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 2830800
GNassau Av (0.1 mi)
GGreenpoint Av (0.5 mi)
LBedford Av (0.63 mi)
LGraham Av (0.7 mi)
G LMetropolitan Av (0.7 mi)
G LLorimer St (0.71 mi)
North 5th Street Ferry landing (0.81 mi)
India Street Ferry Landing (0.82 mi)
LGrand St (0.96 mi)
J M ZMarcy Av (1.17 mi)