Nestled on Brooklyn’s southwest coast, Bay Ridge offers some of the borough’s most beautiful scenery, with views of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, the bay and harbor, and Staten Island beyond.
(Fort Hamilton is a residential neighborhood within Bay Ridge. It’s also a post of the Army National Guard and the United States Army Reserve, and these provide military support for New York City.learn more about this neighborhood
#69Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% Pre War
- 20% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 15% Walk-Up
- 14% Private House
- 6% Condo or Co-Op Building
Available April 1, 2013
- - quiet Bay Ridge neighborhood
- - granite counter top, Italian Kitchen cabinets
- - Stainless steel appliances & dishwasher (the Fridge is also stainless steel, the one in the pic has been changed).
- - hardwood floors
- - one full bath and 1/2 bath
- - large living room and dining room
- - closet space
- - approx 1200 sq ft
- - one block to shore road and close to the park.
The rent does not include utilities.
-x27 around the corner to lower Manhattan/midtown and connection to Path
-R train on 59th St Station (walk or take B9)
Must Make 40x the Rent Price and have over 680+ Credit to apply for this apartment. You can call me or text me anytime or send an email to schedule an appointment. Must have the following to apply for any apartment :
Paystubs, W2's, Bank statments and Tax returns. Last 6 months of cancelled rent checks and work letter.
To take an apartment off the market, you will need to leave a deposit and fill out an application.
$2,000, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Private House
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 136855i
R77th St (0.63 mi)
RBay Ridge Av (0.65 mi)
R86th St (0.88 mi)
N R59th St (1.02 mi)
R95th St (1.27 mi)
R53rd St (1.35 mi)