The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
- MASSIVE CONVERTIBLE TWO BEDROOM WITH KING SIZED ROOM IN THE FINANCIAL DISTRICT!
- APARTMENT FEATURES INCLUDE OPEN KITCHENS WITH CUSTOM CABINETRY, 9-12 FOOT CEILINGS, GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, GE RANGES, MICROWAVES & DISHWASHERS AND CERAMIC TILE FLOORING, BATHROOMS FINISHED WITH MARBLE TILE AND FLOORING!
- BUILDING AMENITIES INCLUDE A GARAGE, FITNESS ROOM, DRY CLEANING SERVICE, TENANT LOUNGE, AMAZING ROOFTOP DECK, BILLIARDS ROOM!
- NEIGHBORHOOD IS CLOSE TO MAJOR SUBWAYS (456/NQR), WITH MANY RESTAURANTS AND BARS NEARBY!
- CONTACT ME TODAY TO SEE THIS GLORIOUS APARTMENT!
$3,190, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 4557960
2 3Wall St (0.12 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.2 mi)
Pier 11 Ferry Landing (0.21 mi)
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.24 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.25 mi)
RRector St (0.3 mi)
1Rector St (0.33 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.34 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.36 mi)
A C E 2 3Park Place (0.42 mi)