Kingsbridge is situated along the Harlem River in the northwest Bronx. Although it’s smaller than one square mile, it’s comprised of a mosaic of smaller neighborhoods, each with its own vibrant personality.
Bordered by Riverdale and Van Cortlandt Park, Kingsbridge is named after the first bridge to connect Manhattan to the mainland, built in 1693 in honor of England’s King William III.learn more about this neighborhood
#110Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 39% Walk-Up
- 19% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 15% Pre War
- 14% Elevator Building
- 4% Condo or Co-Op Building
* TWO TITANIC KING-SIZED BEDROOMS!!
* Fully renovated!
* Stunning new kitchen!
* Spacious layout!
* Great character finishes!
* Prime location! (1 train - 231st St!)* Quiet residential area near shops!
* Close to Riverdale!
* GOOD CREDIT A MUST! (NO liens, collections, adverse accounts)
* No previous evictions/judgment
* Minimum total combined income: $64,000
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ See my reviews here! www.LouDuarte.com ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
* Simple approval process!
* Don't waste your time with unprofessional agents giving you the run-around!
$1,600, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- Web ID: 4639604
1231st St (0.12 mi)
1225th St (0.36 mi)
1238th St (0.51 mi)
1242nd St (0.88 mi)
4Kingsbridge Rd (0.93 mi)
4Bedford Park Blvd (0.98 mi)
B DKingsbridge Rd (1.12 mi)
B DBedford Park Blvd (1.13 mi)
4Mosholu Parkway (1.16 mi)
4Fordham Rd (1.17 mi)