Bedford-Stuyvesant, or Bed-Stuy as it’s often called, is in the north central part of Brooklyn.
It borders Williamsburg to the north at Flushing Avenue and Crown Heights to the south at Fulton Street, and spans from Classon Avenue to Broadway. One of Brooklyn’s oldest established neighborhoods, it can be a great alternative to the more expensive Brooklyn neighborhoods closer to Manhattan, with a charm all its own.learn more about this neighborhood
#58Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Brownstone
- 19% Walk-Up
- 11% New Building
- 10% Pre War
- 7% Townhouse
Ideally located on the cusp of Bedford Stuyvesant and Crown Heights, this is a wonderful place to call home.
Rental unit boast:
- Large over-sized windows with the added elegance of high ceilings, crown molding, ceiling medalions with chandlierer.
- Restored parquet wood floors
- Renovated kitchen is equipped with dishwasher, and microwave PLUS washer and dryer.
- Ample closets in bedrooms.
- Quick 3 min walk to Nostrand A express station,
- Get downtown Brooklyn and Manhattan in 10-15mins.
Enjoy all the shops, restaurants and coffee shops such as:
Beso and so much more.
***Pet Friendly as well***
This apartment is WAY under market value for the area, fully renovated, within your budget, full of character and awaiting your arrival!!
$50 application/credit check fee
Utilities NOT included in rent.
$2,400, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: ID129795
A CNostrand Av (0.13 mi)
LIRRNostrand Avenue (0.22 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.22 mi)
SPark Place (0.49 mi)
CKingston-Throop (0.61 mi)
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.7 mi)
3Nostrand Av (0.71 mi)
S 2 3 4 5Franklin Av (0.72 mi)
S 2 3 4 5Botanic Garden (0.75 mi)
GClasson Av (0.76 mi)