The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
** LIMITED TIME ONLY **
Landmark Art-Deco office tower into luxury rental apartments.The exterior is noted for it's modern classic form of Art-Deco architecture.
- 11-foot tall ceilings in the living areas
- Hardwood floors
- Modern gourmet kitchens with new appliances and custom cabinets.
- Bathrooms have marble floors, modern tiling, and customized sinks/vanities.
- Climate control system
Features and Amenities:
- 24-hour doorman attended lobby
- Lounge with billiards table
- Sun deck
- Laundry service
For More Information or to Schedule A Private, Please Contact Laverne Today.
$4,895, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Pre War
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 823259
2 3Wall St (0.08 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.09 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.18 mi)
Pier 11 Ferry Landing (0.19 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.21 mi)
RRector St (0.23 mi)
1Rector St (0.27 mi)
R 1Whitehall St-South Ferry (0.29 mi)
R 1South Ferry (0.3 mi)
Whitehall Ferry Terminal (0.32 mi)