Few neighborhoods are as lovely as Gramercy, arguably the most charming area of New York City.
Situated between Murray Hill and the East Village, Gramercy has a relaxed, old-money type of feel. It’s no wonder, as in pre-civil war New York the brownstones and mansions facing the park were the poshest places to live in the city. Former New York governors and presidential candidates have lived in Gramercy, as did young Theodore Roosevelt.learn more about this neighborhood
#9Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 22% Luxury Highrise
- 21% Pre War
- 9% Post War
- 8% Walk-Up
(THAT CAN BE CONVERTED WITH FULL WALL)
TO A 3 BEDROOM, BRAND NEW TO THE MARKET AND AVAILABLE NOW!
Actual photo's + floor plan shown!
- 2 queen size bedrooms each with VERY large closets
- HUGE living room which can be converted (with a full wall and door) to a 3 bedroom -- there is enough space to still leave a comfortable size living room as well.
- Private balcony/outdoor space
- VERY updated kitchen with granite counters + new appliances
- Hardwood floors
- Great finishes
- Additional closet in entryway
- 2nd floor, only 1 flight of stairs!
- + MORE!
Call Kari or e-mail me to schedule an appointment to view today!
*I specialize in AFFORDABLE rentals throughout Manhattan, call me and I will find you the best value for your budget!*
$4,495, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- 840 sq. ft.
- Web ID: h94101rl101
628th St (0.1 mi)
623rd St (0.19 mi)
N R23rd St (0.3 mi)
633rd St (0.31 mi)
N R28th St (0.33 mi)
F M23rd St (0.47 mi)
B D F M N Q R34th St-Herald Square (0.56 mi)
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.61 mi)