Once home to a plethora of all types of immigrants, East Harlem actually used to have so many immigrants from Italy that one area was called Italian Harlem.
Now, East Harlem is home to the biggest concentrated Latino demographic in New York City, largely due to the influx of Puerto Rican immigrants post WWII. It’s no wonder that the alternate names for East Harlem are Spanish Harlem and El Barrio.learn more about this neighborhood
#55Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% Walk-Up
- 22% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 13% Luxury Highrise
- 8% New Building
- Spectacular 2Br / 2Bath Condo !
- Located only half a block to the 6 train!!
- Over 1200 Sqf
- Washer and Dryer in the apartment
- Brand name stainless steel appliances, Oak wood floors, High ceilings and floor to ceiling windows...
- A must see!!!
- * 1/2 MONTH FREE*
- *Net price advertised , tenant pays gross 3100$*
$3,450, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- Luxury Highrise
- 1200 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 178E7A
6116th St (0.07 mi)
6110th St (0.34 mi)
4 5 6125th St (0.41 mi)
2 3116th St (0.53 mi)
2 3110th St (0.64 mi)
2 3125th St (0.66 mi)
6103rd St (0.7 mi)
B C116th St (0.86 mi)
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (0.97 mi)
A C B D125th St (1.04 mi)