Artsy? Then the East Village is for you.
Simply by walking down the streets, one can feel the difference in the vibe of the East Village versus the Upper East Side, for example. Vintage dresses, old lace-up boots, and battered brown purses accent its young inhabitants.learn more about this neighborhood
#2Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Walk-Up
- 26% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Post War
This amazing large 2 bedroom/1 bathroom East Village apartment is great for college students! Close to New York University! Apartment has a den, which is convertible into a bedroom! Apartment comes with stove/over, refrigerator, and hardwood floors!
- Sunny Comfortable Living Space!
- 2 Spacious Sunny Bedrooms
- 1 Standard Size Bright Bathroom!
- Amazing Bright Open Kitchen!
- Den Space Convertible Into Second Bedroom!
- Hardwood Floors, High Ceilings, Tile Bathroom!
- Refrigerator, Stove/oven!
- New New York University!
- Near Most Major Public Transportation!
$2,650, Two Bedrooms + Extra Room, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: AB0511201310
L1st Av (0.31 mi)
F2nd Av (0.54 mi)
L3rd Av (0.54 mi)
6Astor Place (0.61 mi)
F J M ZDelancey St-Essex St (0.7 mi)
N R8th St (0.71 mi)
6Bleecker St (0.77 mi)
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.82 mi)
J ZBowery (0.86 mi)
B D F MBroadway-Lafayette St (0.88 mi)