Surrounded by Prospect Heights, Crown Heights, Bedford-Stuyvesant, Fort Greene and Williamsburg, it lies at the intersection of some of Brooklyn’s most unique neighborhoods, tapping into the best parts of each with a charm all its own.
North-central Brooklyn neighborhood Clinton Hill begins at Vanderbilt Avenue to the east and Classon Avenue to the west, and from Atlantic Avenue to the south and Flushing Avenue north.learn more about this neighborhood
#46Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 18% Brownstone
- 16% New Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 12% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- BRICK PRE-WAR BUILDING!! (Brownstone)
- Split-level Duplex
- Extremely Spacious Rooms
- New Appliances with Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- Granite / Marble counters
- Shining Hardwood floors
- Voluminous windows brings in tons of Natural light!!
- Grand Master bedroom
- Extra storage room
- Ceiling fan
- Laundry in building
- Easy off-/ street parking
- Restaurants minutes away!!
- Walk to bars!/nightlife!
- 30 minute train ride to UNION SQUARE!
- PUBLIC TRANSIT, SUBWAY LINES G-C-2-3-4-5
- PEACEFUL NEIGHBORHOOD!!
- Washer & Dryer in Basement
- Bike Rack in Basement
DO NOT LET THIS APARTMENT SLIP AWAY FROM YOUR HANDS!! CALL! TEXT! EMAIL! ME, WHATEVER IT TAKES TO SET YOU UP WITH YOUR NEXT HOME!!
$2,900, Two Bedrooms + Extra Room, 1.5 Bathrooms
- Pre War
- Web ID: 123952
GClasson Av (0.11 mi)
GClinton-Washington Avs (0.3 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.39 mi)
GBedford-Nostrand Avs (0.56 mi)
C SFranklin Av (0.58 mi)
CLafayette Av (0.59 mi)
GFulton St (0.76 mi)
GMyrtle-Willoughby Avs (0.83 mi)
A CNostrand Av (0.83 mi)
2 3Bergen St (0.84 mi)