The highly sought after Cobble Hill is a Brooklyn neighborhood rife with locally owned boutiques and iconic brownstones. Tucked between Boreum Hill and Carroll Gardens, Cobble Hill shares the area’s charm, style, and a vibrant restaurant and bar scene with its neighbors.
Like its sister neighborhoods, Cobble Hill has proven itself to be an excellent place to raise a family due to its quiet atmosphere, safe environment, and close proximity to accredited schools.learn more about this neighborhood
#42Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 23% Brownstone
- 22% Walk-Up
- 20% Pre War
- 14% Townhouse
- 5% New Building
- ID #107621
- - Spacious 2br apartment
- - walk-up
- - Roof deck
- - Laundry room
- - Great layout
- - Modern/Updated Kitchen
- - Dishwasher
- - Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- - Brand New appliances
- - Ample cabinet/counter Space
- - Sparkling Hardwood floors
- - Modern tiled Bath
- - Ample closet space
- - Over sized Upgraded Windows
- - Gorgeous natural light exposure
- - High Ceilings
- - Rich Original details & moldings
- - Radiator
- - Sleek finishes!
- - STEPS FROM EVERYTHING; Steps from ALL trendy shopping,bars/nightlife,convenience and TRAINS!
- - See for yourself: http://www.walkscore.com/score/32-Cheever-Pl-11231
- - "walker's Paradise"!
- - HEAT & HOT WATER INCLUDED!
- * 1st months rent + security deposit + Last month's rent + Broker fee to move in!
- * Pets OK UPON APPROVAL!
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
- * This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious callers ONLY
$4,200, Two Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 107621