Prospect Park South is a neighborhood in South Brooklyn and just like the name implies – it is just south of the green and spacious Prospect Park.
The area is technically bordered by some of Brooklyn’s main thoroughfares: Ocean Avenue to the east, Beverly Road to the south and the big Coney Island Avenue to the west.
Prospect Park South is spread out and residential.learn more about this neighborhood
#63Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 37% Pre War
- 19% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 19% Elevator Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 2% Luxury Highrise
- Still contains all the original details and all the sexy character of a Pre-War building
- STEPS Away from public transportation: Q TRAIN !!!
- Beautifully located near the huge Victorian houses in Ditmas Park.
- 2 QUEEN Size Bedroom - Huge Living Room. - Eat-in Kitchen
- This apartment is equipped with a Modern Kitchen which is ideal and perfect for all your cooking needs
- Heat and Hot water are included in the rent !
$1,650, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Pre War
- Web ID: 1895766
B QBeverly Rd (0.11 mi)
B QCortelyou Rd (0.25 mi)
B QChurch Av (0.32 mi)
B QParkside Av (0.66 mi)
B QNewkirk Av (0.68 mi)
2 5Beverly Rd (0.72 mi)
F GFort Hamilton Parkway (0.78 mi)
2 5Church Av (0.8 mi)
2 5Newkirk Av (0.82 mi)
F GChurch Av (0.91 mi)