Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
- Nicely done bathroom.
- High ceilings; hardwood floors; and molding.
- Live-in Super.
- Near restaurants; shopping; and nightlife.
- Near local parks: about two blocks to Central Park; about three blocks to Riverside Park.
- Great subway access: less than three blocks to the 1 line; about four blocks to the B and C lines.
- Photos are of a similar apartment.
$3,095, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 5242494
186th St (0.08 mi)
179th St (0.31 mi)
B C86th St (0.36 mi)
1 2 396th St (0.45 mi)
B C81st St (0.48 mi)
B C96th St (0.66 mi)
1 2 372nd St (0.66 mi)
B C72nd St (0.83 mi)
1103rd St (0.94 mi)
166th St (0.98 mi)