If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
This is a beautiful floor-through space with lots of light, and honestly, room for your own dance studio in the living room!
* Beautiful and clean blonde hardwood floors.
* Double doors into the front bedroom.
* Lots of closet space.
* Lots of light from both ends of apartment.
* Fully renovated bathroom and kitchen.
* All new appliances and granite countertops in kitchen.
* 5th Floor walk-up, saves you money on the gym.
* One block from 2/3. Two blocks from B/C.
* Blocks from City College & St. Nicholas Terrace Park.
Call or email Kelly Mares at Bohemia Realty Group.
I will show you to your new home!
Kelly Mares ~ Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
$1,779, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 1489
2 3135th St (0.2 mi)
B C135th St (0.23 mi)
3145th St (0.5 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.56 mi)
2 3125th St (0.58 mi)
A C B D125th St (0.59 mi)
3148th St (0.68 mi)
1137th St (0.68 mi)
1125th St (0.77 mi)
1145th St (0.81 mi)