Borough Park (sometimes called Boro Park), located in southwest-central Brooklyn, is a comparatively quiet neighborhood with unique characteristics that set it apart from the reset of the borough.
Neighboring Bay Ridge and Prospect Park, the heart of the area runs from 11th to 18th avenues and between 40th and 60st streets, with boundaries stretching from Fort Hamilton Parkway to Bay Parkway and 60th Street to McDonald Avenue.learn more about this neighborhood
#79Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 31% Walk-Up
- 29% Pre War
- 11% Private House
- 7% Other
- 6% Post War
- - Newly Renovated!
- - Spacious
- - Great layout
- - Granite counters
- - Laundry in building
- - Modern/Updated Kitchen
- - Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- - Brand New appliances
- - Ample cabinet/counter Space
- - Sparkling Hardwood floors
- - Modern Bath
- - Ample closet space
- - Upgraded Windows
- - Gorgeous natural light exposure
- - High Ceilings
- - Original details & moldings
- - Sleek finishes!
- - STEPS FROM EVERYTHING; Steps from ALL trendy shopping,bars/nightlife,convenience and TRAINS!
- - See for yourself: http://www.walkscore.com/score/1427-53rd-st-brooklyn-ny-11219
- HEAT & HOT WATER INCLUDED
* 1st months rent + security deposit + Broker fee to move in
- * Pets OK Upon Approval
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
- * This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious callers ONLY
- if you need to move ASAP this is the place for you!If not, let's not waste each
- other's time Please!
$1,825, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 8886
D55th St (0.21 mi)
D50th St (0.39 mi)
D N62nd St (0.4 mi)
D NNew Utrecht Av (0.53 mi)
DFort Hamilton Parkway (0.65 mi)
NFt. Hamilton Parkway (0.67 mi)
FDitmas Av (0.75 mi)
N18th Av (0.77 mi)
F18th Av (0.78 mi)
FAv I (0.93 mi)