Harlem has fast been becoming the New York renter’s favorite rising neighborhood and West Harlem is no exception.
West Harlem technically contains two smaller sub-neighborhoods called Hamilton Heights and Manhattanville. They are located north of 125th Street and below 155th Street, with the City College of New York based right in the center – so many students find it practical to set up shop in this affordable neighborhood.learn more about this neighborhood
#54Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 53% Pre War
- 29% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 6% Walk-Up
- 5% Elevator Building
- 4% Luxury Highrise
* Corner Apartment with Good Natural Light.
* Across The Street From St. Nicholas Park.
* Tasty Blick Walls.
* Refinished Beautiful Hardwood Floors.
* Bland New Appliances in Kitchen and Bathroom.
* 2 Good sized Bedrooms with Closet.
* An extra walkin-in Closet.
* Electric Heating System.
* Roofdeck Access.
* Easy access to A/B/C/D Train @ 127th Entrance.
AVAILABLE FOR AUGUST 1 MOVE-IN
PHOTOS ARE OF IDENTICAL UNIT ONE FLOOR BELOW
CALL/EMAIL KONA FOR AN APPOINTMENT
I speak Japanese. My English is not perfect, but my apartments are!
SEE YOU VERY SOON!
* Applicants should have GOOD credit and make more than 40x monthly rent.
* Guarantors who have GOOD credit and make at least 80x monthly rent are accepted.
* $100.00 application fee per applicant, per guarantor, is required by Landlord.
* 1st month rent + 1 month security are due at lease signing.
If you would like to see this listing or any listing you notice on BRG website,
just click on my SHOWING BY DEMAND link to make an appointment.
To stream line your search and start talking RIGHT NOW,
please call me at .
$2,175, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 16685
B C135th St (0.19 mi)
A C B D125th St (0.32 mi)
2 3135th St (0.44 mi)
1125th St (0.48 mi)
2 3125th St (0.52 mi)
1137th St (0.55 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.69 mi)
B C116th St (0.77 mi)
3145th St (0.79 mi)
1145th St (0.82 mi)