Artsy? Then the East Village is for you.
Simply by walking down the streets, one can feel the difference in the vibe of the East Village versus the Upper East Side, for example. Vintage dresses, old lace-up boots, and battered brown purses accent its young inhabitants.learn more about this neighborhood
#2Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Walk-Up
- 26% Pre War
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Post War
Amazing 2 Bedroom/1 Bathroom East Village apartment is perfect for any college student! Spacious, sunny, and newly renovated! Hardwood floors, gas stove, and closet space!
- Sunny Open Living Spaces!
- 2 Sunny Standard Size Bedrooms!
- 1 Standard Size Bathroom, Sunny!
- Comfortable Open Kitchen Space!
- Hardwood Floors, Exposed Brick, Large windows!
- Gas Stove, Refrigerator!
- Pre-war Charm!
- Close to New York University!
- Near All Major Public Transportation!
$2,800, Two Bedrooms + Extra Room, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: AB051120138
6Astor Place (0.18 mi)
N R8th St (0.28 mi)
L3rd Av (0.33 mi)
L1st Av (0.35 mi)
F2nd Av (0.36 mi)
6Bleecker St (0.38 mi)
B D F MBroadway-Lafayette St (0.49 mi)
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.5 mi)
N RPrince St (0.58 mi)
6Spring St (0.63 mi)