As more people are drawn to the low rent of Ditmas Park apartments, and the neighborhood's convenient train access, great new restaurants and markets, Ditmas Park in Brooklyn is rapidly growing.
The area is on the B/Q line, express trains with a good track record. One bedroom Ditmas Park apartments for rent go for around $1,650. One beds are around $1,650, while two bedrooms apartments are typically $2,200.learn more about this neighborhood
#74Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 36% Pre War
- 18% Elevator Building
- 17% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 13% Walk-Up
- 3% Other
- Amazing up to date renovations
- Large & spacious 2 bedroom apartment
- New hardwood floors throughout
- Spacious Living Room and Kitchen
- 2 large & cozy bedrooms
- Lots of natural sunlight and closest space
- All utilities included - gas, electric, heat and hot water!!!
- Steps away from the 2 and 5 trains at Newkirk Ave as well as the B44, B41, B6, B8 and B103 bus lines.
- Minutes away from Atlantic Terminal, Brooklyn's new Barclays Center, Prospect Park, Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, Brooklyn Museum and the Brooklyn Public Library.
- Quick 30 minute subway ride into Manhattan
- Walking distance to Brooklyn College, Downstate Medical Center, Brookdale Hospital.
-Conveniently located by local shops, malls, restaurants, bars and more on Nostrand Ave and Flatbush Ave.
- Onsite amenities such as our children playgrounds, handball courts, daycare center, onsite parking garages & laundry room.
-24 hour Quality of Life team and our onsite maintenance and porter staff
$1,450, Two Bedrooms, 1.0 Bathroom
- 750 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 89529
2 5Newkirk Av (0.28 mi)
2 5Flatbush Av (0.5 mi)
2 5Beverly Rd (0.55 mi)
2 5Church Av (0.92 mi)
B QNewkirk Av (1.04 mi)
B QCortelyou Rd (1.11 mi)
B QAv H (1.11 mi)
B QBeverly Rd (1.19 mi)
B QAv J (1.29 mi)
2 5Winthrop St (1.3 mi)