Greenpoint is Brooklyn’s northernmost neighborhood.
A 2005 rezoning has caused a surge of new waterfront residential developments in Greenpoint's formerly industrial spaces. These apartments offer great value to renters in terms of space, quality, and amenities. In turn, many renters - whether they are students, artists, families, or commuters - seek out and fall in love with this up-and-coming Brooklyn neighborhood.learn more about this neighborhood
#41Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 19% New Building
- 17% Walk-Up
- 15% Pre War
- 9% Luxury Highrise
- 7% Loft Building
Note: A floor plan of this unit is included with images above for your convenience.
- Expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, high ceilings, and hardwood floors throughout.
- Large and sunny open-plan living space opens onto private balcony.
- Kitchen with breakfast bar, Ceasarstone counters, custom cabinetry, and BOSCH stainless steel appliances (including dishwasher).
- In-unit washer & dryer hook-ups + laundry in building.
- King-sized bedrooms including master with en suite bathroom.
- 75' heated indoor lap pool.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
- Expansive rooftop terrace with stunning Skyline views.
- Residents' lounge and large indoor garden / atrium.
- Business center and library / reading room.
- 24-hour doorman / concierge.
- Children's playroom.
- On-site parking.
- Bicycle storage.
- Steps to Franklin Ave shopping, dining and nightlife.
- Two blocks to East River Ferry, Greenpoint's waterfront, and Transmitter Park.
- Three minute walk to Greenpoint Ave G; 15 minute walk to Bedford L.
NOTE: Advertised price is net effective rent with one month free. Gross monthly rent is $3900.
To schedule a private showing please contact David here.
$3,600, Two Bedrooms, 2.0 Bathrooms
- New Building
- 980 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 4836564
India Street Ferry Landing (0.23 mi)
GGreenpoint Av (0.26 mi)
GNassau Av (0.74 mi)
North 5th Street Ferry landing (0.97 mi)
LBedford Av (1.08 mi)
G LMetropolitan Av (1.36 mi)
G LLorimer St (1.4 mi)
LGraham Av (1.45 mi)
J M ZMarcy Av (1.71 mi)
LGrand St (1.72 mi)