The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
Hi-Rise Apartment Building, Prime
- Built in 1985 and always up
- Recreational lounge with ping
- pong and pool table and kitchen available for private parties.
- Greenhouse roof solarium (with fully equipped kitchen available for private parties) PLUS a sun deck.
- designed children's playroom and private, enclosed outdoor park.
- Health Club is free for residents. ** No pets allowed in 1 bedroom units ** ** Dogs under 15 lbs (7 kilos) OK in larger units **
LARGE AND CONVERTIBLE corner apartment with 1.5 marble bathrooms and spacious kitchen with double window. Oversized master bath and walkin closet. Sunny southwestern exposure.
Please ask about this apartment by ID number: 623618]]>
$4,195, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 6236181941
Q96th Street (0.29 mi)
Q86th Street (0.48 mi)
696th St (0.52 mi)
4 5 686th St (0.55 mi)
6103rd St (0.75 mi)
677th St (0.88 mi)
6110th St (1.04 mi)
Q72nd Street (1.17 mi)
668th St (1.3 mi)
6116th St (1.31 mi)