This area features an eclectic mix of old Brownstones and brand new hi-rise buildings; finding an apartment in this area should be relatively easy if you are willing to pay the price.
Although not cheap, with a variety of amenities nearby Clinton offers fairly good value for the cost – particularly if you give up your car and don’t need to pay for parking.learn more about this neighborhood
#34Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 58% Luxury Highrise
- 13% Pre War
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Walk-Up
- 3% New Building
Bigger than most apartments, this huge, open and bright 1 bedroom 1 bathroom unit has plenty of room to entertain, great light, a working wood-burning fireplace perfect for the chilly NYC winter. A fully updated all marble bath and kitchen as well as plenty of closet space and custom built-in shelving.
Elegant Pre-war building steps from Central Park, Columbus Circle, Fifth Avenue, and all transportation. Beautiful apartments are state-of-the-art with custom oak moldings and doors, marble baths, custom lighting, hardwood oak floors, and high beamed ceilings. Some have a working fireplace. Central AC and full service 24-hour concierge. Furnished apartments have modern furniture, flat screen TVs, Internet, and Wi-Fi. Pet friendly.
Contact me to schedule a viewing
Q: Why work with me?
A: I specialize in finding your new luxury home in your desired neighborhood. I maintain and focus on staying on top of NYC's rental and sales market on a daily basis. I often rent most homes in either new development or post modern full service doorman residences.
* 6 years of experience in real estate transactions.
* Out perform your expectations and earn your loyalty to receive your qualified recommendations for years to come.
* Have access to all major landlord and exclusive listings available on the market!
* Save time! Viewings will be scheduled and planned accordingly. Let's view all your best options that best fits your search criteria based within the available inventory.
* We ' ll commute our tour in an efficient manner via uber or cab services which is at no extra cost.
* Knowledgeable in the full details of how to secure a home whether it's a condo board package lease application or in a rental building.
* I'll make myself accessible 24/7 so your real estate experience will be handled with excellent outstanding customer service and upmost professionalism.
$4,000, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 8211653
F57th St (0.17 mi)
N Q R57th St (0.18 mi)
N Q R5th Av (0.22 mi)
A C B D 159th St-Columbus Circle (0.28 mi)
B D E7th Av (0.28 mi)
150th St (0.43 mi)
E M5th Av (0.48 mi)
C E50th St (0.54 mi)
166th St (0.57 mi)
N R49th St (0.57 mi)