Hell’s Kitchen, located on the West Side between Chelsea and Midtown West, has moved beyond it's crime ridden past to become one of the most popular neighborhoods in Manhattan.
Multiple luxury buildings are popping up as far west as 11th avenue, featuring doormen, state of the art gyms, parking, dishwashers, and in unit laundry. Though they can be a hike from the subway, many of these buildings offer shuttles that run to and fro.learn more about this neighborhood
#14Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 67% Luxury Highrise
- 8% Walk-Up
- 8% Pre War
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 3% New Building
Bathroom has a sleek, minimal design with porcelain tile floors and walls, Kohler bath fixtures, and a custom marble vanity. Top-of-the-line washer/dryer is also included and adds extra convenience, while the oversized windows admit stunning city views and plenty of natural light. The amenities on offer are every bit as impressive as the apartment, and offer a 75-foot indoor pool and 15,000-square-foot gym with state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment, sauna and steam rooms, a spa and a landscaped sun deck.
Contact me to schedule a viewing
Q: Why work with me?
A: I specialize in finding your new luxury home in your desired neighborhood. I maintain and focus on staying on top of NYC's rental and sales market on a daily basis. I often rent most homes in either new development or post modern full service doorman residences.
* 6 years of experience in real estate transactions.
* Out perform your expectations and earn your loyalty to receive your qualified recommendations for years to come.
* Have access to all major landlord and exclusive listings available on the market!
* Save time! Viewings will be scheduled and planned accordingly. Let's view all your best options that best fits your search criteria based within the available inventory.
* We ' ll commute our tour in an efficient manner via uber or cab services which is at no extra cost.
* Knowledgeable in the full details of how to secure a home whether it's a condo board package lease application or in a rental building.
* I'll make myself accessible 24/7 so your real estate experience will be handled with excellent outstanding customer service and upmost professionalism.
$4,300, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 7973644
W 39th Street Ferry Landing (0.21 mi)
734th St - Hudson Yards (0.29 mi)
A C E42nd St-Port Authority Bus Terminal (0.54 mi)
C E50th St (0.66 mi)
A C E34th St (0.68 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square (0.71 mi)
LIRRPenn Station (0.76 mi)
150th St (0.78 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square-42nd St (0.8 mi)
N R49th St (0.83 mi)