If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
Call Andrew to view:
* Stones throw from 2,3,B,C trains!
* Bier International, Harlem Tavern (YOu have to see this place to believe it!), Lido (AWESOME Italian Restaurant), Levain Bakery and more just 3 blocks away
* 2 HUGE CLOSETS!
* Great QuietStreet
* Live in Superintendent
* 2 Blocks from Central Park
* Pets Welcome
* Heat & Hot Water Included!
*This one is a no brainer, really.
$1,700, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 1470
B C116th St (0.15 mi)
B CCathedral Parkway-110th St (0.24 mi)
2 3110th St (0.27 mi)
2 3116th St (0.28 mi)
B C103rd St (0.52 mi)
1116th St (0.6 mi)
A C B D125th St (0.6 mi)
1Cathedral Parkway-110th St (0.62 mi)
2 3125th St (0.63 mi)
1103rd St (0.72 mi)