Battery Park City apartments have great views but look like they were all part of one centrally planned development, because in large part they were.
Battery Park is located at the southern tip of Manhattan on the west side. It's a planned community built upon the dirt and rock excavated during the construction of the World Trade Center.learn more about this neighborhood
#35Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 85% Luxury Highrise
- 4% New Building
- 4% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 3% Condo or Co-Op Building
- 3% Post War
Spacious 1 Bedroom Apartment, Includes Oversized entry doors, high ceilings, oak parquet floors. State-of-the-art kitchens, including General Electric appliances, granite countertops, traditional white and glass cabinetry.
Luxurious marble bathrooms. Extra-large windows to enhance the incomparable views.
Featuring a sensational waterfront Esplanade, it is the perfect setting for a leisurely stroll or picnicking on the lush, green grass.
- Magnificent Venetian-Style Lobby. Arched ceilings with classic Italian frescoes and inlaid marble create a feeling of opulence and luxury throughout.
- Twenty-four hour concierge and doorman.
- Fully equipped, state-of-the-art fitness center.
- On-premise, full service Business Center complete with conference room, fax and internet access available.
- Valet services including dry cleaning, laundry and housekeeping available.
- On-site Parking available, On-site ATM Machine.
- The Lookout: outdoor roof deck overlooking New York Harbor and Battery Park. Enjoy sunset gazing, entertainment, or simply relaxing.
- Large outdoor plaza provides open space for relaxation and greeting guests.
- Complimentary Sunday brunch.
- Private laundry room on every floor.
- Storage Facilities available. Free WiFi Available. American Express(R) cards welcome for automatic rent payments.
- Top rated private and public schools in the area. Tremendous variety of restaurants, shopping and services.
- Close to World Financial Center, City & Government Buildings, Chinatown, South Street Seaport, Tribeca, Soho and the Village.
- Subway lines: 4, 5, 1 & R. City bus lines at your doorstep.
- Free Downtown Alliance Shuttle Bus. Ferry to Ellis Island.
- United Artist Battery Park Stadium 16 Movie Theater, Jewish Heritage Museum, Statue of Liberty.
$2,850, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 20130245
4 5Bowling Green (0.14 mi)
RRector St (0.21 mi)
1Rector St (0.22 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.23 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.25 mi)
R 1South Ferry (0.29 mi)
Whitehall Ferry Terminal (0.3 mi)
R 1Whitehall St-South Ferry (0.31 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.34 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.45 mi)