Spacious 1 Bedroom Apartment, Includes Oversized entry doors, high ceilings, oak parquet floors. State-of-the-art kitchens, including General Electric appliances, granite countertops, traditional white and glass cabinetry.
Luxurious marble bathrooms. Extra-large windows to enhance the incomparable views.
Featuring a sensational waterfront Esplanade, it is the perfect setting for a leisurely stroll or picnicking on the lush, green grass.
- Magnificent Venetian-Style Lobby. Arched ceilings with classic Italian frescoes and inlaid marble create a feeling of opulence and luxury throughout.
- Twenty-four hour concierge and doorman.
- Fully equipped, state-of-the-art fitness center.
- On-premise, full service Business Center complete with conference room, fax and internet access available.
- Valet services including dry cleaning, laundry and housekeeping available.
- On-site Parking available, On-site ATM Machine.
- The Lookout: outdoor roof deck overlooking New York Harbor and Battery Park. Enjoy sunset gazing, entertainment, or simply relaxing.
- Large outdoor plaza provides open space for relaxation and greeting guests.
- Complimentary Sunday brunch.
- Private laundry room on every floor.
- Storage Facilities available. Free WiFi Available. American Express(R) cards welcome for automatic rent payments.
- Top rated private and public schools in the area. Tremendous variety of restaurants, shopping and services.
- Close to World Financial Center, City & Government Buildings, Chinatown, South Street Seaport, Tribeca, Soho and the Village.
- Subway lines: 4, 5, 1 & R. City bus lines at your doorstep.
- Free Downtown Alliance Shuttle Bus. Ferry to Ellis Island.
- United Artist Battery Park Stadium 16 Movie Theater, Jewish Heritage Museum, Statue of Liberty.
No fee2 month free
Almost 4 Years
Almost 4 Years
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 20130245
Dishwasher, Doorman, Elevator, Garage, Gym, Laundry Room, On-site super, Outdoor Space, Parking, Storage Room, Terrace
Nearby Subway Stations
Bowling Green (0.14 mi)
South Ferry (0.29 mi)
Whitehall Ferry Terminal (0.3 mi)
Whitehall St-South Ferry (0.31 mi)