Nestled on Brooklyn’s southwest coast, Bay Ridge offers some of the borough’s most beautiful scenery, with views of the Verrazano Narrows Bridge, the bay and harbor, and Staten Island beyond.
(Fort Hamilton is a residential neighborhood within Bay Ridge. It’s also a post of the Army National Guard and the United States Army Reserve, and these provide military support for New York City.learn more about this neighborhood
#69Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% Pre War
- 20% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 15% Walk-Up
- 14% Private House
- 6% Condo or Co-Op Building
- Estimated 750sq ft of space
- Free bike storage room + ability to purchase more!
- New washer/dryer room in the basement
- 2 Elevators
- R train walking distance, N and D trains just 1-5 stops away!
- Close to Owl's head park, Shore RD park, and the BIKE ONLY path along the Belt!
- Close to the Belt PKWY and the Verrazano Bridge
- 3rd avenue will provide you with awesome restaurants and enjoyable night life!
Do not hesitate to call or text, schedule a showing before this apartment goes off the market, such gems are rare!
$1,600, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Condo or Co-Op Building
- 750 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1762715
RBay Ridge Av (0.31 mi)
R77th St (0.47 mi)
N R59th St (0.66 mi)
R86th St (0.9 mi)
N8th Av (0.98 mi)
R53rd St (1.0 mi)
NFt. Hamilton Parkway (1.21 mi)
R95th St (1.36 mi)
R45th St (1.41 mi)
D N R36th St (1.85 mi)