Battery Park City apartments have great views but look like they were all part of one centrally planned development, because in large part they were.
Battery Park is located at the southern tip of Manhattan on the west side. It's a planned community built upon the dirt and rock excavated during the construction of the World Trade Center.learn more about this neighborhood
#35Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 85% Luxury Highrise
- 4% New Building
- 4% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 3% Condo or Co-Op Building
- 3% Post War
- JANUARY 1 MOVE IN!
- Fantastic SUN DRENCHED one bedroom apartment in Battery Park City.
- Spacious apartment has STUNNING VIEWS OF THE CITY!
- Unit has marble bathrooms and granite kitchen countertops with a breakfast bar.
- Building has full time doorman, laundry on every floor, valet, lounge, healthclub, pool and rooftop deck.
- Includes storage space and bicycle room.
- Neighborhood has plenty of restuarants and shopping.
- Steps away from Hudson River Promenade.
- This is a must see apartment!!
- Please call for more information on this apartment and others in the area!
$2,650, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: Battery Park
1Rector St (0.16 mi)
RRector St (0.19 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.25 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.31 mi)
J ZBroad St (0.32 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.34 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.39 mi)
A C J Z 2 3 4 5Fulton St-Broadway-Nassau (0.46 mi)
World Financial Center Ferry Landing (0.47 mi)