Park Slope, often known as the baby stroller capital of the world, very much lives up to its reputation but is so much more than that.
While many young parents with children inhabit the neighborhood because of its excellent education system and proximity to Prospect Park, its lovely tree-lined streets, community focus, and selection of restaurants make it a wonderful neighborhood for anyone to live in.learn more about this neighborhood
#28Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 24% Walk-Up
- 19% Pre War
- 18% Brownstone
- 8% Townhouse
- 7% New Building
**One month Broker Fee**
- - Newly Renovated 1BR,PRIME PARK SLOPE Location!
- - 1/2 A BLOCK TO B/Q TRAINS! Literally STEPS!
- - Super Fast commute! Be in Manhattan in under 20 Min!
- - Just 2 blocks to Grand Army Plaza
- - Top desired area one of the most vibrant neighborhoods of all NYC! Very short walk to the Gorgeous Brooklyn Botanical Gardens,Brooklyn museum,endless entertainment, convenience and shops right at your fingertips!
- - Spacious Studio
- - LAUNDRY in building
- - Great layout
- - Upgraded Kitchen w/Dishwasher!
- - Upgraded kitchen cabinets
- - New appliances
- - Ample cabinet/counter Space
- - Immaculate Hardwood floors
- - Modern tiled Bath
- - Ample closet space
- - Over sized expansive Windows
- - Gorgeous natural light exposure
- - Original details & moldings
- - Sleek finishes!
- - STEPS FROM EVERYTHING; Steps from ALL trendy shopping,bars/nightlife,convenience and TRAINS!
- - See for yourself: http://www.walkscore.com/score/110-park-pl-brooklyn-ny-11217
- - "Walker's Paradise!"
- - Utilities NOT INCLUDED
- * 1st months rent + security deposit + Last month + Broker fee to move in
- * Cats OK. Sorry no dogs
- * CREDIT CHECK & INCOME VERIFICATION REQUIRED! (GUARANTORS ACCEPTED!)
- * APPLICANTS: Must Earn 36-40X the rent and have decent credit.
- * GUARANTORS: Guarantors need to earn 70-80X the rent. Accept in-state and out-of-state Guarantors.
- * This apartment is available immediately (now-next month) so PLEASE serious callers ONLY
- if you need to move ASAP this is the place for you!If not, let's not waste each
- other's time Please!
$2,000, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2064204
B Q7th Av (0.15 mi)
2 3Bergen St (0.17 mi)
2 3Grand Army Plaza (0.31 mi)
B D N R Q 2 3 4 5Pacific St (0.43 mi)
RUnion St (0.44 mi)
LIRRFlatbush Avenue (0.49 mi)
B D N R Q 2 3 4 5Atlantic Av (0.5 mi)
CLafayette Av (0.52 mi)
GFulton St (0.63 mi)
CClinton & Washington Avs (0.63 mi)