The diversity, lower rents than surrounding neighborhoods, and a convenient location make Murray Hill a desirable location for those seeking to live in Manhattan.
The fact that Murray Hill real estate has increased in value several times the past decade shows how up-and-coming the neighborhood continues to be. The close proximity of Grand Central near the northwestern part of the neighborhood provides multiple transportation options, while the serene St.learn more about this neighborhood
#13Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 47% Luxury Highrise
- 23% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 9% Pre War
- 7% Walk-Up
- 4% Elevator Building
My favorite unit on the market right now. Absolutely HUGE and completely GUT renovated corner 1 bedroom in the HEART of Murray Hill!
- MASSIVE Living room with dining alcove.
- Beautiful GOURMET, windowed kitchen with granite counters, all new stainless steel appliances, frosted glass cabinets, dishwasher, and microwave.
- California king sized bedroom with multiple closets including massive walk-in.
- Continued ample storage through unit and in grand foyer.
- BREATHTAKING, classic woodfloors through out the unit.
- Pristine white marble bath.
Building is pet friendly and features doorman, high speed elevators, fitness center, parking, and laundry facilities.
If interested in this listing, don't hesitate to contact me at any time- email for quickest response! Make sure to mention anything else you have seen online that interests you.
$4,400, One Bedroom + Extra Room, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- 970 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 4130142
633rd St (0.14 mi)
S 4 5 6 7Grand Central (0.32 mi)
B D F M 75th Av (0.35 mi)
B D F M N Q R34th St-Herald Square (0.36 mi)
S 4 5 6 742 Street - Grand Central (0.36 mi)
628th St (0.37 mi)
N R28th St (0.45 mi)
B D F M 742nd St-Bryant Park (0.49 mi)
N Q R S 1 2 3 7Times Square-42nd St (0.51 mi)