Roosevelt Island – yes, an actual island – is part of the borough of Manhattan, located conveniently between Manhattan and Queens in the middle of the East River.
The Island is approximately two miles long (running along Manhattan from East 46th street to East 85th street) and 800 feet wide. Roosevelt Island provides a perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of city living without sacrificing proximity to the action.learn more about this neighborhood
#43Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 46% Luxury Highrise
- 31% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 9% Post War
- 4% New Building
- 3% Pre War
ONE BEDROOM LUXURY HI RISE!!!!!!!!!!!
READY FOR MOVE IN ASAP
- 737 sq. ft. one bedroom
- Spectacular floor-to-ceiling HUGE windows on the 11th floor!
- Sunny and stunning views - facing SOUTH side (sunshine thought the day and magnificent views of the Manhattan skyline on the right, Queens on the left, East river on both sides and historical spectacular Queensboro Bridge (59th Street Bridge) and the freestanding Roosevelt Island Tramway)
- Washer/Dryer in the apartment!
- New stainless steal state of the art appliances! (microwave, stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, garbage disposal...)
- Hi-End finishes:
- Brazilian wood floors
- a marble bath with Kohler fixtures
- excellent closet space
- central heat and air conditioning
- high ceilings
- pet friendly
- Verizon FiOS internet (up to 300MB/65MB) and HDTV 100+ HD channels are available or DSL or Time Warner Cable and etc...
BROKER FEE 12% OF ONE YEARS RENT
TWO YEAR LEASE AVAILABLE
$2,795, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- 740 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1922597
FRoosevelt Island (0.17 mi)