Upper West Side residents can’t imagine living anywhere else.
The buildings are beautiful and, with a few exceptions, tend not to tower over the blocks. The pace of life is a bit slower than in other areas of NYC. For anyone that has lived in or knows Boston, the neighborhood is the closest thing to Boston living that New York has.learn more about this neighborhood
#10Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 30% Pre War
- 25% Luxury Highrise
- 14% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 8% Brownstone
- 7% Walk-Up
- No FEE***W60s***ONE BEDROOM***CENTRAL PARK***LINCOLN CENTER!
- Gut renovation, facing south with amazing views!
- 24 hr doorman, beautiful mint condition building, 1/2 block to the 1 train, few blocks to the express. Free gym and an amazing overall quality of living
- "Let me guarantee you the best customer service from start to finish."
$4,500, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- 900 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 7052344
166th St (0.03 mi)
B C72nd St (0.26 mi)
1 2 372nd St (0.36 mi)
A C B D 159th St-Columbus Circle (0.48 mi)
N Q R57th St (0.63 mi)
B C81st St (0.66 mi)
F57th St (0.71 mi)
N Q R5th Av (0.71 mi)
B D E7th Av (0.72 mi)
179th St (0.72 mi)