With a population of around 7,050, Downtown Brooklyn is hip, easygoing, and relatively upscale, but not pretentiously so.
The area has a mix of historic brownstones, new and converted high-rise apartments, restaurants, boutiques, theaters and more, usually at lower prices than their Manhattan counterparts. Downtown Brooklyn, with its mix of old and new, high end and inexpensive finds alike, is a great place to explore.learn more about this neighborhood
#48Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 76% Luxury Highrise
- 10% New Building
- 4% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 2% Loft Building
- 1% Pre War
You work hard: Enjoy your success. Great lifestyle with many free amenities including huge 24 hour gym. PLUS: In-home laundry AND Parking on premises + 11 Subway lines
You never knew it could be so good to live just on the other side of the Brooklyn + Manhattan Bridges. You get so much more for your money!
When you work as hard as you do you need some extra pampering, but you know the value of a dollar and getting lots of amenities that come free with your rent is what you know is not just smart, it's really smart. Why pay for extras when you can live this well and have them included?
What I have to offer you:
- Enjoy a night cap at one of two private club rooms, one with a back yard containing fire pit and grills; the other on the roof with sun deck and sweeping views of the skyline, both rivers, five of the cities great bridges, and the entire harbor.
- Yoga room
-On-site laundry with large windows and wide-screen television
-Concierge and on-site management services
- On-site parking (with Zip cars!)
- 2/3/4/5/R/A/C/G/F with elevator subway station entrances
- Near to Promanade and fresh, salt-air breezes!
- Brooklyn Bridge Park!
- Great ZAGAT and YELP rated restaurants
- Quaint, tree-lined streets nearby in the world famous village of Brooklyn Heights
I specialize in Brooklyn Heights and the surrounding communities. If you are looking for an agent you can trust, I invite you to Google me.
$3,340, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- 729 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 11819673
A C F RJay St - MetroTech (0.04 mi)
2 3Hoyt St (0.16 mi)
R 2 3 4 5Borough Hall (0.23 mi)
A C GHoyt & Schermerhorn (0.31 mi)
B Q RDeKalb Av (0.32 mi)
R 2 3 4 5Court St (0.37 mi)
2 3 4 5Nevins St (0.42 mi)
F GBergen St (0.48 mi)
2 3Clark St (0.51 mi)
A CHigh St (0.54 mi)