Tribeca, short for Triangle Below Canal (“TriBeCa”), is a ritzy neighborhood on the southern part of Manhattan in NYC.
Tribeca rentals fall broadly into two categories: loft apartments in once-abandoned factories and newly-constructed luxury buildings with a wide array of amenities (doorman, gym, elevator, common roof deck, and so on).learn more about this neighborhood
#21Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 66% Luxury Highrise
- 9% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 7% Loft Building
- 5% New Building
- 4% Pre War
Amazing 1 bedroom 1 bathroom unit with much light and modern amenities
This building is a community-oriented, friendly property where our staff knows you by name. Tenants enjoy the most exhilarating & breathtaking views of Manhattan & the Hudson River.
Be part of Manhattan's hottest neighborhood! Situated in the heart of Tribeca along Greenwich Street are three luxury high rise towers & plaza townhouse units. Each soaring tower features a full time doorman & security staff, fully renovated lobbies & an address that beckons the best of Tribeca living at your doorstep.
Flexible floor plans, condo-like finishes, private outdoor spaces & expansive Hudson River & City views will surpass your highest expectations.
Contact me to schedule a viewing
I specialize in finding your new luxury home in your desired neighborhood. I maintain and focus on staying on top of NYC's rental and sales market on a daily basis. I often rent most homes in either new development or post modern full service doorman residences.
* 6 years of experience in real estate transactions.
* Out perform your expectations and earn your loyalty to receive your qualified recommendations for years to come.
* Have access to all major landlord and exclusive listings available on the market!
* Save time! Viewings will be scheduled and planned accordingly. Let's view all your best options that best fits your search criteria based within the available inventory.
* We ' ll commute our tour in an efficient manner via uber or cab services which is at no extra cost.
* Knowledgeable in the full details of how to secure a home whether it's a condo board package lease application or in a rental building.
* I'll make myself accessible 24/7 so your real estate experience will be handled with excellent outstanding customer service and upmost professionalism.
$4,595, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 8590535
1Franklin St (0.25 mi)
A C E 1 2 3Chambers St (0.31 mi)
A C ECanal St (0.36 mi)
World Financial Center Ferry Landing (0.37 mi)
RCity Hall (0.4 mi)
A C E 2 3Park Place (0.41 mi)
1Canal St (0.42 mi)
J Z 4 5 6Brooklyn Bridge (0.49 mi)
RCortlandt St (0.49 mi)