Oakland Gardens is a small, woody middle class neighborhood in eastern Queens that is boxed in between the Long Island Expy, the Cross Island Expy, Grand Central Pkwy, and Clearview Expy, making it something of a convenience haven for commuters.
It is outside of the “park horseshoe”, but is still wedged between two parks on its eastern and western borders - Cunningham Park and Alley Pond Park.
The most interesting thing about Oakland Gardens is definitely it’s shape and location.learn more about this neighborhood
#199Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Luxury Highrise
- 33% Condo or Co-Op Building
- 11% Private House
- 11% Elevator Building
- 11% Other
Nestled among 100 year old oak trees, at the gateway to Long Islands exclusive North Shore.
* 6 Stories, 240 Units (in three buildings)
* Conveniently located just minutes from major highways and public transportation; offering an easy commute to either Manhattan or Eastern Long Island.
* New York City's prestigious school district 26.
* By beautifully landscaped grounds meticulously maintained
* Indoor and outdoor parking available.
Pool and facilities for residents To schedule a viewing please contact Edwin at
$1,950, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- 852 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 2815577