The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
- THIS IS A TRUE ONE BEDROOM LOFT!!
- Massive living room with a wall of windows, Queen Size Bedroom with 2 walls of windows, entrance area with huge closet and nook area provides additional space. This is an ENORMOUS LOFT SPACE.
- Separate but open kitchen with high end finishes. Stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, granite counters, deep sink, and breakfast bar.
- 3 Floor to Ceiling Closets and Overhead Storage. Recessed lighting, moldings, sun drenched, there is no need to ever turn on the light during the day.
- Early E 80's, catch the 4,5,6 Train at the 86th Street and Lexington Avenue Train Station.
This is a one of a kind on the Upper East Side and won't last long!! Call, text, or email Flora to view this property.
$2,595, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator/Laundry Building
- Web ID: 1753610
4 5 686th St (0.69 mi)
677th St (0.7 mi)
668th St (0.95 mi)
696th St (0.98 mi)
FLexington Av (1.16 mi)
N Q R 4 5 6Lexington Av-59 St (1.23 mi)
6103rd St (1.27 mi)
B C86th St (1.52 mi)
E M 6Lexington Av-53 St (1.55 mi)
6110th St (1.59 mi)