The diversity, lower rents than surrounding neighborhoods, and a convenient location make Murray Hill a desirable location for those seeking to live in Manhattan.
The fact that Murray Hill real estate has increased in value several times the past decade shows how up-and-coming the neighborhood continues to be. The close proximity of Grand Central near the northwestern part of the neighborhood provides multiple transportation options, while the serene St.learn more about this neighborhood
#13Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 47% Luxury Highrise
- 23% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 9% Pre War
- 7% Walk-Up
- 4% Elevator Building
Wonderful 1 bedroom 1 bathroom unit.
The exceptional lobby of this building sets the standard for luxury living. Every detail of the public spaces conveys quality, from the quiet high-speed elevators and warmly lit corridors to the custom-framed apartment entries of each large one-, two- and three-bedroom apartment.. The pleasures of living here include an attentive staff, a magnificent swim and fitness center, lap pool, saunas, and playroom. The historic Turtle Bay area offers the vibrant best of multi-cultural New York, from great shopping, to parks and open air markets, restaurants, and cultural events.
Contact me to schedule a viewing
Q: Why work with me?
A: I specialize in finding your new luxury home in your desired neighborhood. I maintain and focus on staying on top of NYC's rental and sales market on a daily basis. I often rent most homes in either new development or post modern full service doorman residences.
* 6 years of experience in real estate transactions.
* Out perform your expectations and earn your loyalty to receive your qualified recommendations for years to come.
* Have access to all major landlord and exclusive listings available on the market!
* Save time! Viewings will be scheduled and planned accordingly. Let's view all your best options that best fits your search criteria based within the available inventory.
* We ' ll commute our tour in an efficient manner via uber or cab services which is at no extra cost.
* Knowledgeable in the full details of how to secure a home whether it's a condo board package lease application or in a rental building.
* I'll make myself accessible 24/7 so your real estate experience will be handled with excellent outstanding customer service and upmost professionalism.
$3,995, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 8411658
S 4 5 6 742 Street - Grand Central (0.2 mi)
S 4 5 6 7Grand Central (0.26 mi)
E 34th Street Ferry Landing (0.31 mi)
633rd St (0.41 mi)
B D F M 75th Av (0.51 mi)
628th St (0.6 mi)
E M 651st St (0.64 mi)
B D F M N Q R34th St-Herald Square (0.7 mi)
B D F M 742nd St-Bryant Park (0.71 mi)