The diversity, lower rents than surrounding neighborhoods, and a convenient location make Murray Hill a desirable location for those seeking to live in Manhattan.
The fact that Murray Hill real estate has increased in value several times the past decade shows how up-and-coming the neighborhood continues to be. The close proximity of Grand Central near the northwestern part of the neighborhood provides multiple transportation options, while the serene St.learn more about this neighborhood
#13Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 47% Luxury Highrise
- 23% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 9% Pre War
- 7% Walk-Up
- 4% Elevator Building
- Marble bathroom.
- Washer/dryer in unit.
- High ceilings; hardwood floors; molding; exposed brick; and great closet space.
- Near restaurants; shopping; and nightlife.
- A bit more than three blocks to Madison Square Park.
- Close to subway: about three blocks to the 6 line.
- Photos are of a similar apartment.
$2,795, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 4726210
628th St (0.27 mi)
623rd St (0.29 mi)
633rd St (0.41 mi)
N R23rd St (0.43 mi)
N R28th St (0.51 mi)
E 34th Street Ferry Landing (0.56 mi)
L3rd Av (0.61 mi)
F M23rd St (0.63 mi)
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.65 mi)