The diversity, lower rents than surrounding neighborhoods, and a convenient location make Murray Hill a desirable location for those seeking to live in Manhattan.
The fact that Murray Hill real estate has increased in value several times the past decade shows how up-and-coming the neighborhood continues to be. The close proximity of Grand Central near the northwestern part of the neighborhood provides multiple transportation options, while the serene St.learn more about this neighborhood
#13Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 47% Luxury Highrise
- 23% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 9% Pre War
- 7% Walk-Up
- 4% Elevator Building
- Marble bathroom.
- Washer/dryer in unit.
- High ceilings; hardwood floors; molding; and exposed brick.
- Near restaurants; shopping; and nightlife.
- Less than three and a half blocks to Madison Square Park.
- Close to subway: less than five blocks to the 6 line.
$2,895, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 5046752
623rd St (0.27 mi)
628th St (0.31 mi)
N R23rd St (0.41 mi)
633rd St (0.48 mi)
L3rd Av (0.53 mi)
N R28th St (0.53 mi)
L N Q R 4 5 614th St-Union Square (0.58 mi)
L1st Av (0.59 mi)
F M23rd St (0.62 mi)
E 34th Street Ferry Landing (0.63 mi)