If there’s any neighborhood that has experienced a real estate transformation in New York, it’s Harlem.
Beautifully renovated townhouses are slowly replacing older buildings. And people who at one point wouldn’t have dared to go above 125th Street now not only go up there, but choose to live there for the space, affordable rent, culture and neighborly vibe.learn more about this neighborhood
#50Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 33% Pre War
- 18% Walk-Up
- 13% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 10% Elevator Building
- 6% Post War
Located on the west side of Gothic like Convent Ave.and 133rd St., just south of City College. Check out the photo of your neighbor up the street.
This won't last long.
- Majestic 1br flat on fourth floor of storied building in traditional collegiate neighborhood
- Freshly renovated with great kitchen, lots of cabinets, quality appliances
- The winding hallway from living room to bath is analogous with neighborhood architecture; a special feel
- Fabulous eastern exposure with expansive view
- Steps from the splendor of Saint Nicholas Park
- Access to the C-B and #1 Trains
Convent Avenue is a scenic thoroughfare that runs through the heart of City College. You must see this to experience the true feel of this uniqie enclave.
- Please call Tim, The Homefinder, at to take a look at this special apartment.
- Personable and efficient service. I work for you!
$1,650, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Web ID: 2130091
B C135th St (0.26 mi)
1137th St (0.3 mi)
1125th St (0.32 mi)
A C B D125th St (0.46 mi)
A C B D145th St (0.63 mi)
1145th St (0.64 mi)
2 3135th St (0.67 mi)
2 3125th St (0.77 mi)
1116th St (0.89 mi)
3145th St (0.89 mi)