Concourse Village is a family-oriented housing community located in South Bronx.
It encompasses a sixteen-block stretch from East 149th Street to East 165th street and is bordered by Park Avenue to its east and the Grand Concourse to its west. Established in the early 20th century, Concourse Village was a by-product of the widely celebrated Grand Concourse which opened in 1909.learn more about this neighborhood
#150Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 44% Elevator Building
- 32% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 18% Pre War
- 3% Private House
- 3% Walk-Up
* Spacious layout!
* Fully renovated!
* Gorgeous hardwood floors!
* Elevator building!
* Prime location! (Near B/D/4 trains - 167th St!)
* Near shops/restaurants!
* GOOD CREDIT A MUST! (NO liens, collections, adverse accounts)
* No previous evictions/judgments
* Minimum total combined income: $48,000
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ See my reviews here! www.LouDuarte.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Simple approval process!
* Don't waste your time with unprofessional agents giving you the run-around!
$1,200, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Elevator Building
- Web ID: 4639720
B167th St (0.27 mi)
B170th St (0.38 mi)
4167th St (0.43 mi)
4170th St (0.53 mi)
B 4161st St-Yankee Stadium (0.67 mi)
4Mt Eden Av (0.8 mi)
B174-175th Sts (0.84 mi)
4176th St (1.08 mi)
2 5Prospect Av (1.12 mi)
2 5Freeman St (1.15 mi)