The Financial District, referred to as FIDI for short, has seen dramatic growth over the last decade, swelling from 15,000 to over 56,000 residents.
The neighborhood is all the way at the bottom tip of Manhattan, and it is evenly split between East and West.learn more about this neighborhood
#26Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 83% Luxury Highrise
- 6% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 4% Pre War
- 2% Elevator Building
- 2% New Building
---- 24/7 Doorman, 24/7 Concierge + Valet Services, Residents Lounge/Gym/Roof, NO AMENITY FEES!
((ACTUAL PHOTO'S AND FLOOR PLAN OF UNIT!))
ABSOLUTELY NO FEE!
- Soaring 13 Foot Ceilings
- Solid Wide Plank Nero Wood Floors
- Italian TRE-Piu Doors
- Bosch Washer/Dryer IN UNIT
- Walk-In Customized Closet
- Poliform Cabinetry with Glass Upper Fronts
- Miele Dishwashers
- Built-In Bosch Microwave
- Built-In Liebherr Refrigerator/Freezer
- Engineered Stone Counter Tops with Glass Backsplash
- White Laza Glass Serving Counters
- Bianca Lasa Marble Floors in Bath
- Full-Size Deep Soaking Italian Marble Tub
- Mirrored Medicine Cabinets
- 800+ Sq Ft
- + MORE!
CONTACT ME TO VIEW SAME DAY! ABSOLUELY NO FEE!
$3,208, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- Luxury Highrise
- 810 sq. ft.
- Web ID: lc4.18.1
J ZBroad St (0.03 mi)
2 3Wall St (0.08 mi)
4 5Wall St (0.12 mi)
4 5Bowling Green (0.16 mi)
RRector St (0.17 mi)
1Rector St (0.21 mi)
Pier 11 Ferry Landing (0.26 mi)
R 1Whitehall St-South Ferry (0.29 mi)
R 1South Ferry (0.29 mi)
Whitehall Ferry Terminal (0.31 mi)