The Upper East Side continues to increase in prestige.
Yet, even with its affluent and dignified aesthetic, The Upper East Side maintains an outstanding sense of community and warmth. Families choose this neighborhood for its five-star schools, quiet atmosphere, and marvelously close proximity to Central Park.learn more about this neighborhood
#6Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 27% Pre War
- 21% Luxury Highrise
- 20% Walk-Up
- 12% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 5% Brownstone
74th & 3rd Ave ~ Character/Space/Renovation/Location
Unique sprawling true 1 bedroom / 2 Full Bathroom apartment!
- Newly updated wide kitchen with dishwasher, new cabinets, and appliances
- Separate designated "dressing area"
- Restored exposed brick with decorative fireplace
- Newly polished authentic hardwood floors
- Spacious newly tiled bathrooms.
Live just steps from the 6 train at 77th and Lex and surrounded by an abundance of fines restaurants, shopping, and nightlife!
$2,950, One Bedroom, 2.0 Bathrooms
- 800 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 217660
677th St (0.21 mi)
668th St (0.29 mi)
FLexington Av (0.54 mi)
4 5 686th St (0.65 mi)
N Q R 4 5 6Lexington Av-59 St (0.67 mi)
N Q R5th Av (0.86 mi)
B C72nd St (0.96 mi)
B C81st St (0.98 mi)
E M 6Lexington Av-53 St (1.03 mi)
F57th St (1.06 mi)