Spanning from Sixth Avenue to the East River, the buzzing neighborhood of Midtown East is one of Manhattan’s liveliest areas during work hours.
But as soon as the clock strikes 5PM and workers head home, the crowds plummet and virtually disappear. So if you check out your prospective Midtown East apartment during the day, you may also want to stop by at night before you turn in your new lease agreement.learn more about this neighborhood
#12Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 32% Luxury Highrise
- 24% Elevator/Laundry Building
- 14% Pre War
- 9% Walk-Up
- 7% Post War
Even one-bedroom homes are designed with one and half baths. All of many two- and three-bedroom luxury apartments easily accommodate family life at a high level of luxury. Amenities are among the best to be found in Manhattan, including an attentive, responsive staff, a fitness center and playroom, terraced gardens, and landscaped rooftop sun deck for watching the city below, or contemplating the stars above.Residents can now take advantage of the Citi Bike bike-sharing program with a convenient location less than 1 block away.
Contact me to schedule a viewing
Q: Why work with me?
A: I specialize in finding your new luxury home in your desired neighborhood. I maintain and focus on staying on top of NYC's rental and sales market on a daily basis. I often rent most homes in either new development or post modern full service doorman residences.
* 6 years of experience in real estate transactions.
* Out perform your expectations and earn your loyalty to receive your qualified recommendations for years to come.
* Have access to all major landlord and exclusive listings available on the market!
* Save time! Viewings will be scheduled and planned accordingly. Let's view all your best options that best fits your search criteria based within the available inventory.
* We ' ll commute our tour in an efficient manner via uber or cab services which is at no extra cost.
* Knowledgeable in the full details of how to secure a home whether it's a condo board package lease application or in a rental building.
* I'll make myself accessible 24/7 so your real estate experience will be handled with excellent outstanding customer service and upmost professionalism.
$5,195, One Bedroom, 1.5 Bathrooms
- Web ID: 8389607
E M 6Lexington Av-53 St (0.28 mi)
N Q R 4 5 6Lexington Av-59 St (0.29 mi)
E M 651st St (0.36 mi)
FLexington Av (0.48 mi)
E M5th Av (0.59 mi)
N Q R5th Av (0.62 mi)
668th St (0.69 mi)
S 4 5 6 742 Street - Grand Central (0.71 mi)
S 4 5 6 7Grand Central (0.74 mi)
F57th St (0.75 mi)