Astoria, Queens is probably best known as the ethnic food mecca of New York City, but eating is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the cultural richness of this vibrant neighborhood. Few neighborhoods garner as much pride from their residents as Astoria.
Stroll down almost any east-west avenue in the community and you’ll find a thriving family owned restaurant from every country imaginable.learn more about this neighborhood
#47Neighborhood popularity:based on Naked Apartments searches
- 17% Walk-Up
- 14% Pre War
- 14% New Building
- 13% Luxury Highrise
- 11% Elevator/Laundry Building
The apartment features:
- large living room, Eastern exposure, large windows, access to the terrace
- your own terrace, very large
- modern kitchen, stainless steel appliances
- half bathroom at the living room level, lower level
- very large bedroom on the upper level, Eastern exposure, expansive view
- ample closet space
- full bathroom on the upper level
- two entrances to the apartment
- CENTRAL A/C
The elevator building has LAUNDRY on site and it is located on 31st Avenue cross 23rd Street.
The pictures were just taken, what you see in the pictures you'll see in reality.
$2,550, One Bedroom, 1.0 Bathroom
- 0 sq. ft.
- Web ID: 1522506
N QBroadway (0.37 mi)
N Q30 Av-Grand Av (0.4 mi)
N QAstoria Blvd-Hoyt Av (0.64 mi)
N Q36 Av-Washington Av (0.69 mi)
M RSteinway St (0.79 mi)
N Q39 Av-Beebe Av (0.98 mi)
M R36th St (1.01 mi)
N QDitmars Blvd (1.06 mi)
F21st St (1.11 mi)
M R46th St (1.13 mi)