With a reputation for placing client's needs, goals and objectives at the forefront of every transaction, Bruno Ruiz-Castano provides communication, negotiation and management skills in combination with in-depth knowledge of the New York metropolitan area's neighborhoods and real estate market. Bruno specializes in the sale, purchase and rent of homes and estates in Hudson Heights, Harlem, Morningside, Hamilton Heights, Washington Heights, Inwood, Kingsbridge, Riverdale, Marble Hill, Kingsbridge Heights, Concourse, Bedford Park, Morris Park, Williamsbridge, Bronxwood, Bronxdale, Westchester Village, Pelham Pkwy North and South, Parkchester, Soundview, Hunts Point, Pelham Bay, Country Club and Yonkers. Bruno leads the way with her personal qualities, professional strengths and skills.
Also known for:
* Bringing to the buyers and sellers of Bronx and Yonkers properties the same level of service, dedication and respect.
* Known for his patience, listening skills, caring and understanding
* Praised for client satisfaction and effectiveness as counselor, facilitator and liaison -- from property search or listing, through market analysis, to negotiations, escrow and closing
* Continues serving his clients beyond the close of escrow
* Comprehensive understanding of the complex Bronx and Yonkers area real estate market
* In-depth knowledge of local communities, neighborhoods and enclaves
* Trust and respect by colleagues and clients alike
* Calm, well-grounded and highly effective communication skills
* Perseverance, tenaciousness and attention to detail in service to his clients
* Transaction management and negotiation expertise
* High Quality Properties in NYC Metro Area (Coops, Condos, Single and Multi-Family Houses)
* 7 Days Work Week and Flexible Showings (Evenings & Weekends)
* Realtor member of Multiple Listing Services (MLS)