No fee! Enjoy many amenities in a LEED-certified building: 41st floor roof deck; Shuttle Service to Columbus Circle, three-level fitness center, Pilates & Spin room; children's playroom; and personal assistant services. Near Central Park, Lincoln Center and Columbus Circle with Whole Foods and other fabulous shopping, this luxury building puts you in the center of everything on Manhattan's west side.
- Fitness center with Cardio, Spin, Weights, Pilates, Classes, screening room, children's playroom, clubroom with fireplace, and free high-speed WiFi
- Continental Breakfast served daily in Residents Lounge
- Knack by DFR, a comprehensive concierge service exclusively for residents
- 24/7 full-service concierge and doorman
- Valet with maid services
- Pet friendly building
- On-site Market store, Restaurant, ATM, Vending Machines
- Parking with stations for charging electric/hybrid vehicles
- Recreation: Hudson River Park, Central Park and De Witt Clinton Park
- Dining: Nobu, Ink48, Le Bernadin, Per Se, Gordon Ramsay at The London, Porter House NY, Masa, Churrascaria Plataforma.
- Culture: American Museum of Natural History, Museum of Arts & Design, American Folk Art Museum and New York Historical Society
- Entertainment: Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Broadway Theaters
- Shopping: Upscale shops at Columbus Circle, including Whole Foods and designer boutiques!! This lovely 1 bed, 1 bath is on High Floor, River and City Views, Northern Exposure, 3 closets.
No fee1 month free
~ 14 Hours
~ 14 Hours
Jan. 01, 2017
- Luxury Highrise
- Web ID: 3687130
Dishwasher, Doorman, Elevator, Fireplace, Garage, Gym, Laundry Room, On-site super, Outdoor Space, Parking, Storage Room
Nearby Subway Stations
59th St-Columbus Circle (0.53 mi)