Just Steps from Central Park, this GENEROUS 1 Bedroom has a LOCATION that's hard to beat!
Call or Email Emily to set up a viewing of this PREWAR gem today before someone else snatches it up!
THE PLACE: (Actual Apartment Photos)
- Completely Updated Kitchen with Cherry Cabinets, Granite Counters, and Stainless Steel Appliances
- Updated Bathroom
- Classic Hardwood Floors
- Bedroom is on the Back of the Building for QUIET Nights.
- Ample Closets and Storage
- New Fixtures All Around
- A Block from Central Park
- Steps from Restaurants, Shopping, Supermarkets, Laundry, Museums, Columbia University, and the D & C trains
**Applicants should have GOOD credit (over 650) and annual incomes of 40X the monthly rent. Guarantors are welcome with EXCELLENT Credit (over 700) and annual incomes of 80X the monthly rent.**
*With the vacancy rate in the city at 1%, this is a highly competitive market that moves very quickly. If you fall in love with an apartment and have your financials in order, I can take it off the market for you immediately while your application is pending!*
I have several listings to fit any lifestyle.
Give me a call and find out why more and more folks are calling Uptown HOME!
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.