Gorgeous NO FEE 2 bedroom, gut reno in South Harlem's most desirable location!
Call me (Raphael!) to set up a viewing today.
- All new EVERYTHING
- Custom Inlaid Hardwood Floors
- Large Kitchen with Brand New Appliances and Fantastic Counter Space
- Laundry in Unit(!)
- Steps from 116th Street B, C Train
- Totally Upgraded Pre-War Stunner
- Across the Street From Starbucks, Best Supermaket, and Tons of Trendy New Restaurants and Boutiques
- Pet Friendly
Also Available Right Now:
$1800 - 144th and Frederick Douglass
$2000 - 5th Ave. and 132nd
$2400 - Broadway and 149th (HUGE!)
$3000 - 106th and CPW
$5000 - 122nd and St. Nicholas (Luxe New Construction)
...And Many More - Let's Talk!
I've lived in the area myself for over 5 years - come see why so many people are now calling this historic and beautiful part of Manhattan home!
Vacancy rates are still at record lows, and properties are moving extremely quickly. Know your credit score and have proofs of income ready for a quick and easy approval...I can take this apartment off the market immediately for serious applicants!
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.