- Private Terrace
- Granite Countertops
- 6 Burner Stainless Steel Stove
- Whirpool Washer/Dryer
- Walk-in Closet
- 5'6" Deep Soaking Tub
- Chrome Cifal Fixtures
- Zebrano Bianco Porcelina Tile
- Bamboo Hardwood Floors
- Soaring Ceilings
- Heat and Cooking Gas Included
- Gorgeous Brand New Construction
- Bike Storage
- Virtual Doorman
- Located in the Heart of Harlem's Most Desirable District, Steps from Express Trains, The Apollo Theater, Red Rooster, Sylvia's, NYC Greenmarket, Columbia University, and an upcoming Whole Foods!
- Pets Welcome!
Also Available Right Now:
$1750 - 148th and Convent (Sugar Hill Gem!)
$2300 - Central Park West and 104th (Exposed Brick)
$3095 - Manhattan Ave. and 119th (Private Roofdeck)
$3760 - 71st and Broadway
$4795 - 93rd and Columbus
...And Many More - Let's Talk!
I've lived in the area myself for over 5 years - come see why so many people are now calling this historic and beautiful part of Manhattan home!
Vacancy rates are still at record lows, and properties are moving extremely quickly. Know your credit score and have proofs of income ready for a quick and easy approval...I can take this apartment off the market immediately for serious applicants!
Balcony, Dishwasher, Doorman, Elevator, Gym, In-Unit Laundry, Pool, Terrace
Each morning we'll email the latest apartments matching your criteria.
Get recommended listings and offers from agents and landlords.
Apartments we think you'll like, based on your profile.